Has this happened to anyone else?
In the midst of everything that was going on last week I noticed something going on with my phone (and I noticed this the first day all the craziness began). Basically, even though the thing was hooked up and had been charged, it was dying out fairly fast and no longer seemed to be getting decent reception. I’ve had the stupid thing for something like two years now but, as with all my technology purchases, I tend to squeeze every last bit of usefulness out of the life of any gadget I buy. Whether it’s phones, computers, TVs, etc. - I long ago stopped being seduced by the allure of the latest and the greatest. When I do finally plunk down some samolians to get something though, I am genuinely pleased because it entails a big leap forward (LOL).
So, the phone, over the last few days has been acting strangely. No reception, no ringing, thing runs out of juice much faster than I can remember it ever doing and I’m thinking it’s time to get a new battery. Anyone else have this kind of thing happening? This of course is presupposing people hold onto a phone long enough for the battery to go bad (which seems like a rarity these days).
No comments:
Post a Comment